A Herald of Murder
Here is your comprehensive guide to complete the A Herald of Murder mission in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
Step 1: Find the farmer in Epidauros
- Recommended Level: 18
- Navigate to the farmer’s house in Epidauros. Look for the house with drying herbs and interact with the front door.
Step 2: Talk to Dolops
- Dolops will answer the door and express his fear of being killed by either his neighbor or landlord. Listen to his concerns and gather information.
Step 3: Investigate the attack site
- Head to the area across from Dolops’s home, where the attack took place. Look for the following clues:
– Broken armor in front of the tree
– Knife on the ground behind the car of pots
– Woman next to the beehives
Step 4: Return to Dolops
- After collecting the clues, return to Dolops and share your findings with him. Based on the evidence gathered, make a decision whether to kill the landlord or the neighbor.
Step 5: Choose your target
- If you decide to kill the landlord, Dolops will remain alive and provide additional details on Chrysis, a member of the Cult of Kosmos. If you choose the neighbor, he will die and the extra details will not be available.
Step 6: Complete the quest
- After the conversation with Dolops and making your decision, the quest will be complete.
Congratulations! You have successfully completed the mission A Herald of Murder in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Your choices during this quest will have consequences, so choose wisely. Good luck on your journey!