A Mother’s Prayers
Welcome to our guide for the mission A Mother’s Prayers in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. In this quest, you will accompany Myrrine, the player’s mother, as she seeks information about their father and sibling. Along the way, you will encounter soldiers from Paros and face the choice of engaging in stealth or direct combat. This guide will provide you with the necessary steps to successfully complete this mission.
Step 1: Sail to Naxos and head to the Leader House
- Begin by sailing to Naxos and making your way to the Leader House.
- Interact with the door, triggering a cutscene where Myrrine discusses the player’s father and sibling.
- Pay attention to Timo, Myrrine’s assistant, as he interrupts to mention soldiers from Paros.
Step 2: Follow Myrrine to the cove
- Accompany Myrrine to a nearby cove.
- This location will serve as your next objective.
- Remember to utilize Ikaros, your eagle companion, to tag enemies and gain a tactical advantage.
Step 3: Take out the enemies
- Decide whether you want to approach this task stealthily or with an all-out assault.
- If you choose stealth, wait until nightfall and meditate to launch a quiet attack.
- Alternatively, you can engage in direct combat, taking on the enemies head-on.
- Defeat all the enemies to complete the mission.
By following this guide, you should be able to successfully complete the mission A Mother’s Prayers in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Remember to pay attention to the dialogue and make your choices wisely. Good luck on your journey!