Abandoned By The Gods
Welcome to the guide for the mission Abandoned By The Gods in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. In this mission, you will find yourself in Athens, a city under siege and facing a plague. Your task is to check on Perikles and Phoibe, gather information, and help them escape the city. Follow the steps below to successfully complete the mission.
Step 1: Speak with Aspasia
- Upon returning to Athens, a cutscene will play showing the city’s dire situation. Make your way to Perikles’s Residence and speak with Aspasia. She will ask you to check on Perikles.
Step 2: Check on Perikles
- Head upstairs and interact with Perikles’s door. Engage in a conversation with him and then follow him to the balcony. Listen to the conversations with Perikles.
Step 3: Speak with Aspasia
- After the conversation with Perikles, go back downstairs and speak with Aspasia. She will inform you that Phoibe has been sent out to gather more information about a ferry for their escape. Aspasia asks you to check up on Phoibe.
Step 4: Locate Phoibe
- Search for Phoibe in the designated area. You can use Ikaros to help locate her. Once you find Phoibe, interact with her to progress the mission.
Step 5: Mission Complete
- After speaking with Phoibe, the mission will come to an end.
Congratulations! You have successfully completed the mission Abandoned By The Gods in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Good luck with your further adventures in the game!