Ashes to Ashes
Here is your comprehensive guide to complete the Ashes to Ashes mission in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
Welcome to the guide for the mission Ashes to Ashes in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. In this mission, you will be tasked with finding an altar in Argolis and confronting the cultist Chrysis. Your choices will determine the fate of a baby and the outcome of this encounter. Follow the steps below to successfully complete the mission.
Step 1: Find the Altar
- After completing the mission A Herald of Murder, head to Argolis in southern Tozen Military Camp.
- Look for an altar as Dolops has instructed you.
- Climb up the steps and prepare for a cutscene.
Step 2: Follow the Crying Baby
- As you arrive at the altar, follow the sounds of a crying baby into the forest located east of the altar.
- Be cautious as cultist guards will attack you outside the temple.
- Defeat them and proceed inside.
Step 3: Confront Chrysis
- Inside the temple, you will encounter Chrysis holding the child.
- Engage in a conversation with her before she sets the temple on fire.
- You will then face a choice: save the baby and allow Chrysis to live temporarily, or go after Chrysis, resulting in the baby’s death.
Step 4: Save the Baby (Optional)
- Choosing to save the baby will trigger the side quest Death Comes to Us All.
- This quest will provide you with a second opportunity to confront and kill Chrysis.
- If you decide to save the baby, a cutscene with its mother will play, concluding the mission.
Step 5: Mission Conclusion
- After all events have unfolded, the mission will come to an end.
- Watch any concluding cutscenes and prepare for your next adventure.
That concludes the guide for the mission Ashes to Ashes in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Make your choices wisely, and may you succeed in your quest.