Death and Disorder
In the mission Death and Disorder in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, you will need to help Myrrine and Aspasia deal with assassins from the Cult of Kosmos. Follow the steps below to complete the mission successfully.
Step 1: Speak to Myrrine
- Go to the Temple of Dionysos in Naxos and speak to Myrrine.
- Choose the dialogue option I’ll play along as she speaks to Aspasia.
- Aspasia informs you that the Cult of Kosmos is after Myrrine and believes that being the leader of Naxos makes her too public.
Step 2: Head to the Cave of Mt. Zas
- Aspasia will send you to the Cave of Mt. Zas to deal with the assassins.
- The cave is located near the Fort of Aloades and Zeus’s Overlook.
- Make your way there.
Step 3: Eliminate the Assassins
- Enter the cave and proceed to eliminate each of the enemy assassins.
- You will find them in the back of the cave, in a room with a submerged floor and several statues.
- Take down all the assassins and loot their bodies and the chest to find proof that Paros is involved with the cult.
Step 4: Escape the Cave and Return to Myrrine
- After dealing with the assassins, leave the cave and return to Myrrine at the Leader House.
- Show her the proof you found.
- Aspasia recognizes the language used in one of the documents and reveals that the money is not from Paros, but from a Spartan king.
Step 5: Mission Completion
- After the conversation with Aspasia, the mission will come to an end.
- You have successfully completed the Death and Disorder mission.
Remember to check out our other guides for more assistance in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Good luck!