Doing Time is a mission in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey that takes place during the Uprising chapter. In this quest, you will find yourself fighting guards in The Battle of Pylos and eventually make your way into a prison. With the help of Barnabas and Sokrates, you will need to break out and confront a revealed cultist. Follow the steps below to successfully complete the mission.
Step 1: Start The Battle of Pylos
- Begin by engaging in The Battle of Pylos, where you will be confronted by a group of guards.
- Fight them off using your combat skills and make sure to eliminate all of the enemies.
Step 2: Watch the Cutscene
- After defeating the guards, a cutscene will play.
- Pay close attention to the unfolding events as Barnabas and Sokrates enter the prison to aid you in your escape.
Step 3: Retrieve your Gear
- During the cutscene, Barnabas will hand back your gear, which you had been stripped of earlier.
- Make sure to equip your weapons and armor to be prepared for any upcoming challenges.
Step 4: Confront Kleon, the Cultist
- As you continue your escape, you will come face to face with Kleon, who is revealed to be a cultist.
- Engage in combat with him and defeat him to progress in the mission.
Step 5: Complete the Mission
- Once Kleon has been defeated, the mission will come to an end.
- Celebrate your victory and take a moment to appreciate the hard work and determination that led you to this point.
Completing the Doing Time mission in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is crucial for the progression of the Uprising chapter. By following the steps outlined above, you will be able to navigate through the battle, escape the prison, and confront the cultist. Good luck, and may your skills as an assassin guide you to success.