Escape from Athens
Escape from Athens is a challenging mission in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey that requires you to help Phidias, a prominent sculptor, escape from Athens. This guide will walk you through each step of the mission, providing you with the necessary information to successfully complete it.
Step 1: Locate Phidias’s Workshop
- Start by heading to Athens and look for Phidias’s Workshop.
- This location can be identified by its abundance of marble blocks and statues.
- Make your way up and over the workshop to eliminate the guard and gain entry.
- Once inside, proceed to the second floor where you will find Phidias.
Step 2: Convince Phidias to Leave
- Speak with Phidias and persuade him to leave Athens.
- Engage in a conversation with him and convince him that it is necessary for his safety.
- After the conversation, a guard will appear as he tries to escape.
- Eliminate the guard to ensure Phidias’s safety.
Step 3: Meet Phidias at the Port of Piraeus
- Phidias will make his way to the Port of Piraeus at night.
- Locate him in a small alcove near where the Adestria is docked.
- Engage in another conversation with him to verify his safety and proceed to the next step.
Step 4: Safely Sail Phidias to Seriphos
- Board the Adestria with Phidias and set sail to the island of Seriphos.
- Ensure a safe journey by navigating the waters carefully and avoiding any confrontations or obstacles that may arise.
Step 5: Witness the Conversation at Seriphos
- Once the Adestria is docked at Seriphos, a conversation will take place between Phidias and his friend.
- Witness this conversation, as it signifies the completion of the mission.
By following these steps, you will successfully complete the Escape from Athens mission in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Your assistance to Phidias in escaping safely will contribute to the progression of the game’s storyline. Good luck!