First Do No Harm
First Do No Harm is a mission in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey that requires you to help Hippokrates, a renowned healer, retrieve some notes to save a patient. In this guide, we will walk you through the steps to complete this mission successfully.
Step 1: Head to Hippokrates’s clinic in Argos
- To start the mission, make your way to Hippokrates’s clinic located in the northeastern part of Argos.
- Once you arrive, you will witness a cutscene between Hippokrates’s assistant Sostratos and Chrysis.
- After the cutscene, gather information from Sostratos, who will ask for your assistance.
Step 2: Journey to the Cave of Pan
- Head southeast of the city towards the cliffs.
- Follow the paths until you reach the top where you’ll find the Cave of Pan.
- Hippokrates will be surrounded by people, and you’ll notice his fondness for his bald spot.
- Engage in a conversation with Hippokrates to learn more about the mission.
Step 3: Gather information from Hippokrates
- During the conversation with Hippokrates, inquire about the lost notes and the Priests.
- Hippokrates will provide you with valuable information on where the notes could be and share insights about the Priests.
- Once you have gathered all necessary information, the mission will be complete.
By following these steps, you will successfully complete the First Do No Harm mission in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Good luck on your journey!