Judge, Jury, Executioner
Judge, Jury, Executioner is the fourth and final mission in a questline where you help Brasidas and Myrrine take down a cultist operating in Arkadia. In this mission, you’ll confront the Archon, Lagos, and make decisions that will have long-term effects on the story. This guide will provide you with everything you need to successfully complete the mission.
Step 1: Prepare for the Mission
- Recommended Level: 33
- Before heading to Fort Samikon where Lagos is holed up, make sure you’re properly prepared.
- Call Ikaros when you’re close to the fort to tag the target and enemies.
- Meditate until night time to make sneaking in easier.
Step 2: Find the Concealed Entrance
- On the western side of the fort, there is a concealed entrance that will allow you to sneak in.
- Look for a broken bridge and jump across the branch to reach it.
- Follow the path up a bit to get to the edge of the fort.
Step 3: Climb Up to the Fort
- Climb up through the broken wall at the edge of the fort.
- Stick to the roofs of buildings and bushes to avoid detection.
- Keep an eye out for enemies and use your stealth skills to move silently.
Step 4: Locate Lagos
- Lagos is in a small, square building with a brazier on top, situated in the middle of the fort.
- Interact with the door to initiate a conversation with Lagos.
- Your goal is to convince him to leave the cult, but be aware that it may not be possible.
Step 5: Convince or Kill Lagos
- Depending on your previous choices, you may or may not be able to convince Lagos to leave the cult.
- If you let the hetaerae kill the Monger publicly in the mission Monger Down, convincing Lagos will not be an option.
- In this case, you’ll have to kill him, but be aware that it will negatively impact your relationship with Brasidas.
Step 6: Gather Evidence (Optional)
- If you manage to convince Lagos to leave the cult, he will hand over the evidence you need for the mission A Bloody Feast.
- However, if you kill him, you won’t obtain adequate evidence.
Step 7: Complete the Mission
- Once Lagos is either convinced or killed, the mission will come to an end.
- Wrap up any remaining objectives and tie up loose ends before proceeding with the rest of the game.
By following these steps, you should be able to successfully complete the mission Judge, Jury, Executioner in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Remember to consider your choices carefully, as they can have significant consequences for the story. Good luck!