Bully the Bullies
Here is your comprehensive guide to complete the Bully the Bullies mission in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
Step 1: The First Krypteia
- Head north of Sparta to the Leader House.
- Use Ikaros to mark the target, who should be in the middle of the property in the courtyard.
- Meditate until night time.
- Climb over the roof and stay above eye level to perform a critical assassination on the target.
- Move on to the next target.
Step 2: The Second Krypteia
- Travel south of Sparta to a village called Krokeai.
- Look for the Krypteia who is speaking to a group of people.
- Spot the zipline above him.
- Option 1: Go up the cliff to the beginning of the zipline and perform an aerial assassination.
- Option 2: Sneak up behind him and perform a regular assassination.
- Take out the target with a critical assassination.
Step 3: The Third Krypteia
- Locate the small island-esque fort called Fort of Praisai, which is closest to the Helot Lookout synchronization point and east of Krokeai.
- Use Ikaros to tag the target and other enemies.
- Take note of the zipline leading out of the fort on the western side.
- Find the Krypteia in the middle of the fort on the ground.
- Eliminate the target, which may trigger the surrounding enemies as well.
- Once the target is down, escape the fort by heading for the zipline located between two columns on the western side.
Upon eliminating the final Krypteia, this mission will come to an end. Remember, impressing the kings requires taking down the targets without inciting riots among the Helots. Follow these steps to successfully complete the mission Bully the Bullies in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.