One Bad Spartan Spoils the Bunch
Welcome to the guide for the mission One Bad Spartan Spoils the Bunch in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. This is a support mission for Kings of Sparta, where the results will be used to impress the two kings. Completing this mission with the Bully the Bullies quest is crucial to receive only two requests from the kings. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps to complete this mission successfully.
Step 1: Arriving at the Quarry
- Once you arrive at the Gorani Marble Quarry in Lakonia, call Ikaros to mark targets and enemies.
- It’s recommended to meditate until night time.
- Note that Ikaros cannot mark the weapons racks, so you’ll have to keep an eye out for them.
Step 2: Locate and Eliminate the Traitor
- The traitor you need to kill is a captain named Mantios.
- While attempting to be stealthy, be aware that other enemies might get alerted and attack you.
- Take out any enemies that pose a threat and then focus on finding and eliminating Mantios.
Step 3: Destroy the Weapons Racks
- There are five weapons racks that you need to destroy in the Gorani Marble Quarry.
- Here are their locations:
– The rack beside a very large chest in the western part of the quarry.
– The rack inside a makeshift wheat-like fence at the bottom of the quarry.
– The rack at the bottom of the quarry in the northeast.
– The rack at the top of a platform in the eastern part of the quarry.
– The rack inside the tent at the entrance of the quarry.
- Destroy the weapons racks by either hitting them or using fire to torch them.
- Once you find one or two racks, the others will be marked for you.
- Destroying all five racks is essential to completing the mission.
Step 4: Completion
- After eliminating the traitor and destroying all the weapons racks, the mission will be complete.
- You’ve successfully completed One Bad Spartan Spoils the Bunch.
Congratulations on completing the mission! If you found this guide helpful, please leave us your feedback. Good luck with your future endeavors in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.