Welcome to our guide for the mission Monger Down in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. In this mission, you will have to make a crucial choice in Port of Lawlessness which will have long-term effects. Depending on your decision, the Monger will either be taken down publicly by Anthousa or quietly by Brasidas. This guide will focus on Anthousa’s plan. So let’s dive in!
Step 1: Follow Anthousa’s Plan
- Begin the mission by meeting Anthousa at her house in the Porneion.
- Engage in a conversation with her and once it concludes, make your way to the theater in Korinth.
Step 2: Battle the Monger
- Upon arrival at the theater, the Monger will appear accompanied by two cultist guards.
- It’s important to note that he is a member of the Cult of Kosmos.
- Prepare for battle and be mindful of the other guards as well as the Monger’s strong attacks.
- Dodge when he glows red and use your abilities to weaken him.
- If you’re fortunate, a mercenary might join the fight to assist you.
- Eventually, Anthousa and her hetaerae will finish off the Monger.
Step 3: Have a Conversation with Anthousa
- After the Monger has been defeated, engage in a conversation with Anthousa.
- This conversation will also reveal more information about Myrrine, adding depth to the story.
- Once the conversation is concluded, the mission will come to an end.
We hope this guide has been helpful in assisting you to complete the Monger Down mission in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Explore the choices and consequences of your decisions, and enjoy your journey in the game!