In this guide, you will find all the necessary steps to successfully complete the mission Penelope’s Shroud in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. This mission follows immediately after the completion of Fancy Guests. Your task is to retrieve the shroud and eliminate the captain in the fort on the island of Ithaka. Here’s how to do it:
Step 1: Reach the island of Ithaka
- At the start of the mission, you will find yourself on a beach, facing the island of Ithaka. You can either swim to the island or take the small boat provided. Once you arrive, call Ikaros to scout the area.
Step 2: Find the shroud
- The shroud is located in the fort, a bit further back from the ruins of Odysseus’s Palace. There is also treasure to be found in this location. Proceed into the ruins, considering a stealthy approach due to the large number of enemies in the area. However, you can also choose a more aggressive strategy if you prefer.
Step 3: Defeat the captain
- In order to retrieve the shroud, you will need to eliminate the captain. Engage in combat with the captain and defeat them. Once the captain is defeated, loot their body to obtain the shroud.
Step 4: Return to the beach
- After securing the shroud, make your way back to the beach. Elpenor will no longer be there, so you need to locate him near Sami in the Temple of Zeus. The temple is slightly behind a building, which can be found behind the message board in Sami.
Step 5: Meet Elpenor and continue the conversation
- Once you find Elpenor, engage in another conversation with him. He will request your assistance in eliminating a general named The Wolf. The choices and information gathered in this conversation will not have long-term effects.
By following these steps, you should successfully complete the mission Penelope’s Shroud in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Good luck on your journey!