Welcome to the guide for Perikles’s Symposium in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. In this mission, you will need to gather information by navigating through the party. Completing the support quests, Oil and Love and Drink Up, is crucial for the successful completion of Perikles’s Symposium. Here are the steps to help you beat this mission efficiently.
Step 1: Drink Up
- Head to the kitchen and talk to Sophokles, who wants to embarrass his apprentice, Euripides, by getting him drunk.
- Gather information from the conversation with Sophokles and initiate the drinking contest by selecting Time to liven up the party.
- Speak to the slave in the kitchen and ask her for the sweet wine. Also, remember to grab the olive oil from behind the wine for the Oil and Love quest.
Step 2: Oil and Love
- Either go to the western side of the party and knock on the door or retrieve the olive oil from the kitchen first.
- Alkibiades will answer the door and ask for the oil. Give it to him if you already have it or retrieve it from the kitchen.
- This is also an opportunity for an optional romance. Select Let’s get these clothes off if you wish to pursue it.
- After accepting or rejecting the romance, Alkibiades will provide information about the hetaerae in Korinthia, completing the quest.
Step 3: Perikles’s Symposium
- Once the two support quests are completed, speak with Sokrates and engage in a useless conversation.
- Afterward, speak with Aspasia to gather more information and then go upstairs to retrieve Perikles.
- Warn Perikles about the cult and return downstairs to speak with Phoibe to leave the party.
- The quest will be completed at this point.
Remember to complete the support quests, Oil and Love and Drink Up, alongside Perikles’s Symposium to ensure a smooth progression and successful completion of the mission.