Welcome to Assassin’s Creed Odyssey! In the Prologue mission, you will experience a thrilling battle with the Persians as King Leonidas. This guide will walk you through the steps needed to successfully complete this mission.
Step 1: Engage in Battle
- In this initial mission, you will not have control over the protagonists. Instead, you will play as King Leonidas in the midst of a battle with the Persians. Pay attention to the tutorial messages that periodically appear, which will show you the buttons for combat.
Step 2: Familiarize Yourself with Combat
- Combat in Odyssey is all about timing and strategy. Take your time to get used to the combat system. Remember to follow the on-screen directions to lock on to enemies. This will enable you to execute timed stabs and break their guard with light stabs. Dodge when Karush turns bright red.
Step 3: Progress to the Yellow Marker
- While you can spend time exploring and practicing combat, your objective is to reach the right side of the map. Look for a yellow marker denoting a small overhang. Making your way there will trigger a cutscene and a battle with Karush.
Step 4: Defeat Karush
- Once you engage in battle with Karush, use your combat skills to defeat him. Time your attacks and take advantage of opportunities to strike when his guard is down. Be sure to dodge his attacks when he turns bright red.
Step 5: Transition to the Modern Day
- After the battle with Karush, the game will transition to the modern day with Layla Hassan as the present-day character. Here, you can choose the difficulty level and gameplay mode, which can be adjusted later on. You can also customize your character.
Congratulations! You have completed the Prologue mission in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Now you are ready to embark on an epic adventure in ancient Greece.