The Athenian Leader
The Athenian Leader is a quest in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey that requires you to complete several smaller quests in order to lower the Athenian hold on Megara. By completing these support quests, you will eventually trigger a conquest battle. In this guide, we will walk you through the necessary steps to complete The Athenian Leader quest and defeat Teukros the Vindictive.
Step 1: Complete the Support Quests
- Before starting The Athenian Leader quest, you need to complete the following support quests: Portion Control, The Missing Map, The Athenian National Treasure Trove, Hunting Hyrkanos
Step 2: Optional Side Quests
- While not necessary, there are other side quests that can be done in conjunction with the support quests mentioned above. These can help you complete the objectives quickly. Keep an eye out for quests such as One Man Army or Crumble and Burn, as they may require you to kill a certain number of Athenian enemies or burn war supplies.
Step 3: Weakening Athenian Control
- The goal of all the support quests is to weaken Athenian control over Megaris, ultimately leading to a conquest battle. As you complete the quests mentioned above, the Athenian hold on the region will gradually decrease.
Step 4: Locate Teukros the Vindictive
- When Athenian control is strong, Teukros will be hidden behind the fortified walls of the Leader House in Megaris. However, as control weakens, he will move to a small tent located outside the city and to the east. Keep an eye on the map to track his location.
Step 5: Defeat Teukros the Vindictive
- Once you have located Teukros, engage in combat and defeat him to complete The Athenian Leader quest. Use your combat skills and equipment to your advantage and be prepared for a challenging fight.
By following these steps, you should be able to complete The Athenian Leader quest and successfully defeat Teukros the Vindictive in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Remember to complete the necessary support quests and weaken Athenian control in Megaris before taking on the Athenian Leader. Good luck!