The Truth Will Out
The Truth Will Out is a mission in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey that follows the Consulting a Ghost quest. In this guide, we will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to complete the mission. By breaking into the home of the elusive Pythia, you will uncover the answers she refused to reveal earlier. Follow the steps below to progress through this exciting quest.
Step 1: Head to the Chora of Delphi
- Make your way to the Chora of Delphi, which can be found on the way to the Sanctuary of Delphi. This is where the Pythia resides and her heavily guarded home is located in this area.
Step 2: Use Ikaros and Meditate
- Call upon your trusty companion, Ikaros, to find your target and tag enemies in the vicinity. Meditate until nightfall, as this will provide you with an advantage during your infiltration.
Step 3: Sneak into the Pythia’s Home
- The easiest entry point is through the roof. Use your agility to quietly jump down, avoiding detection. Once inside, interact with the door to initiate a conversation with the Pythia.
Step 4: Gather Information from the Pythia
- During the conversation with the Pythia, you have a choice to either threaten her or be kind. Choose your approach wisely as it will impact the outcome. Gather as much information as possible from her, particularly regarding the cult.
Step 5: Escape and Return to Herodotos
- After gathering the necessary information, it’s time to make your escape. Exit the Pythia’s home and return to Herodotos, who will be waiting outside the Chora of Delphi. Engage in a short cutscene with him to finalize the mission.
Upon completing The Truth Will Out, you will unlock the next chapter, Snake in the Grass.