The Wolf’s Fate
In this guide, you will find all the steps necessary to beat the mission The Wolf’s Fate in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. This mission involves navigating to Phokis, interacting with Elpenor, and investigating his house for clues. Follow the steps below to successfully complete the mission.
Step 1: Sail to Phokis
- Sail with Barnabas to Phokis, located north of Megaris. Look for a harbor that belongs to the city of Kirrha.
Step 2: Reach Elpenor’s House
- Once you dock the Adestria, head to the back of the city where Elpenor’s house is located. His house will stand out from the rest of the city, being large and opulent.
Step 3: Start a Conversation with Elpenor
- Upon arriving at Elpenor’s house, engage in a conversation with him. The choices you make during this conversation will not have a long-lasting impact, but you can gather information about Elpenor’s motivations.
Step 4: Deal with Elpenor’s Lackeys
- After the conversation, Elpenor will ask if you learned anything worthwhile in your dealings with the Wolf. Your choices from this point will lead to the same battle. Elpenor will attempt to escape, and his lackeys will try to kill you. You can either kill them or run away.
Step 5: Investigate Elpenor’s House
- Once Elpenor’s guards are dealt with, enter his house and begin investigating. Look for clues in the following locations:
a) The note on the table next to the entrance.
b) The note on the table where Elpenor was standing.
c) The right bookshelf at the back of the room.
Step 6: Complete the Quest
- After finding all the clues, the quest will be marked as complete.
Congratulations! You have successfully completed the mission The Wolf’s Fate in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Explore further and continue your adventure in the world of ancient Greece!