To Find a Girl
In the mission To Find a Girl in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, you will unravel the secrets surrounding Anthousa and Myrrine. This guide will walk you through the steps necessary to complete this mission and uncover the truth. Follow the steps below to progress in the game and successfully complete To Find a Girl.
Step 1: Head to Korinthia and the Porneion
- Make your way to Korinthia and locate the Porneion. Inside, you will find a hetaerae standing in a nook near a pink rug with wings on it. Approach her and engage in conversation to gather more information about Anthousa.
Step 2: Visit the Temple of Aphrodite
- Head to the Temple of Aphrodite, which is located outside the main city. As you arrive, you will encounter some thugs outside. Defeat them in combat and then speak to the people they were threatening. They will provide additional insights about Anthousa and introduce you to the city’s biggest threat, The Monger.
Step 3: Journey to the Spring of Peirene
- Make your way to the Spring of Peirene, situated near Akrokorinth Fort. Locate the two women present there and initiate a conversation with them. During the discussion, Phoibe will make an appearance. Respond to her as you see fit.
Step 4: Continue Speaking with Anthousa
- Resume your conversation with Anthousa and inquire about Myrrine. Before revealing any information, she will request some tasks to be completed. Gather the required information and complete the assigned quests.
Step 5: Complete the Mission
- After fulfilling Anthousa’s requests and gathering the necessary information, continue the conversation with her. Once this discussion concludes, the mission To Find a Girl will be successfully completed.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully progressed through the To Find a Girl mission in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Follow the next steps in your adventure to uncover more secrets and continue your journey in the game.