To Help a Girl
To Help a Girl is a mission in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey that requires you to assist Damalis in retrieving evidence of a client who is threatening her. This guide will provide you with the steps to complete the mission successfully. Follow the steps below to ensure Damalis’s safety and bring justice to her situation.
Step 1: Speak with Damalis at the Spring of Peirene.
- Head to the Spring of Peirene and engage in a conversation with Damalis.
- She will request your help in retrieving evidence of her client’s threats.
- The client’s house is located in Korith below.
Step 2: Begin a conversation with Phoibe.
- Upon arriving at the client’s house, you will start a conversation with Phoibe.
- Phoibe’s actions will determine whether the mission becomes violent or not.
- Use her as a spy to acquire the evidence while accusing the client.
- Remember the information she shares with you.
- To ensure Phoibe’s stealthy escape, select the following dialogue options:
– You have a meeting at Phaia’s pig farm
– You’re getting a deed to some land
– You’re meeting Deinomenes.
- Note: Choosing any other options will alert the guards.
Step 3: Meet Phoibe in a nearby plaza.
- After Phoibe successfully acquires the evidence, meet her in a plaza near the client’s home.
- Discuss the evidence with Phoibe and listen to her mention a mysterious location the client intended to take Damalis.
- Proceed to investigate further.
Step 4: Investigate the Abron House.
- The mysterious location mentioned by Phoibe is the Abron House near the plaza.
- Sneak into the house and head towards the back.
- Look for two bushes and break the jars between them to reveal an entrance.
Step 5: Gather the clues.
- Enter the room behind the hidden entrance and carefully search for the following clues:
– Chains and oil on the wall and floor near the left back of the room.
– Molds on the wall at the back of the room.
– Hair on the dresser on the right side of the room.
Step 6: Trigger a cutscene and defeat the captor.
- Once you have gathered all the clues, a cutscene will trigger.
- During the cutscene, Phoibe will be captured, and it will be revealed that the room is the Monger’s sex dungeon.
- After the conversation ends, engage in combat and eliminate the captor.
Step 7: Return to Damalis in the main marketplace in Korinth.
- After defeating the captor, make your way back to Damalis.
- She will be waiting for you in the main marketplace of Korinth.
- She will be standing near a statue resembling Aphrodite.
- Engage in a short conversation with Damalis and Phoibe to complete the mission successfully.
By following these steps, you will have successfully completed the mission To Help a Girl in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Your assistance to Damalis and the retrieval of evidence will help ensure her safety and bring justice to her situation. Good luck on your journey!