To Kill or Not to Kill
To Kill or Not to Kill is the first mission in a small questline in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey where you’ll be helping Brasidas and Myrrine take down a cultist operating in Arkadia. This guide will provide you with the necessary steps to complete the mission successfully.
Step 1: Head to Arkadia
- Navigate to Arkadia and make your way to the Statue of Artemis. You can find it located on the border of Smuggler’s Forest and the Golden Fields.
Step 2: Confront the Mercenary
- Upon arriving at the statue, you’ll discover that Myrrine and Brasidas are not there. Instead, you’ll encounter a mercenary who will initiate an attack. Dodge when he turns red and make use of your abilities to defeat him. Keep in mind that other mercenaries might join the battle due to bounties.
Step 3: Spare or Kill the Mercenary
- After the battle, the defeated mercenary will plead for mercy. The choice to spare or kill him is yours, as it won’t have any long-term consequences. If you spare him, he may provide you with valuable information about Lagos.
Step 4: Meet Myrrine and Brasidas
- Head southwest of the statue to the Tegea region where you’ll find Myrrine and Brasidas standing at the top of a cliff near some tents. Approach them and engage in a conversation. Brasidas will present one plan while Myrrine suggests another approach. Brasidas wants to talk in a nearby farmhouse, while Myrrine proposes weakening Lagos’ hold on the region by burning silos and eliminating guards.
Step 5: Mission Completion
- After the discussions, Lagos will be revealed as a cultist, marking the end of the mission.
By following these steps, you will successfully complete the mission To Kill or Not to Kill in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Good luck on your quest!