Welcome to Athens
Here is your comprehensive guide to complete the Welcome to Athens mission in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
Step 1: Reach Herodotos on the Beach of Attika
- Your first task is to reach Herodotos, who can be found on the southwestern side of the peninsula in Attika. You can choose to travel to him by land or by sea. Once you’ve reached Herodotos on the beach, proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Head to the Pnyx in Athens
- After meeting Herodotos, make your way to the city of Athens. Athens is the main city in Attika and is hard to miss. Once there, head to the southeastern side of the city. Look for a stage-like area with a crowd of people surrounding it. This is the Pnyx.
Step 3: Converse with Perikles
- Approach Perikles, who can be found in the Pnyx area, and engage in a conversation with him. Let him know that you’re interested in attending the symposium. He will provide you with information on what needs to be done to obtain an invitation.
Step 4: Gather Information from Perikles
- During your conversation with Perikles, gather as much information as you can about how to secure an invitation to the symposium. Pay attention to any clues or tasks he mentions.
Step 5: Complete the Mission
- As your conversation with Perikles concludes, the mission Welcome to Athens will be marked as complete.
By following these steps, you will successfully complete the mission Welcome to Athens in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Good luck on your journey through ancient Greece!