Where it All Began
In the mission Where it All Began in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, you will return to Lakonia and meet with Myrrine at Mt. Taygetos. This guide will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to complete the mission successfully.
Step 1: Return to Lakonia
- Begin by travelling back to Lakonia, where the mission takes place. Once you arrive, head towards Mt. Taygetos.
Step 2: Meet with Myrrine
- Myrrine will be waiting for you at an unmarked location in the middle of a path on Mt. Taygetos. Find her and engage in a brief conversation to catch up with her.
Step 3: Escort Myrrine
After catching up with Myrrine, your objective will be to escort her to the edge of the mountain. Follow her as she leads the way.
Step 4: Talk to Deimos
- Upon reaching the edge of the mountain, you will encounter Deimos. This will be your last opportunity to either save or kill Deimos. To save Deimos, choose the following options during the conversation:
– The Cult is using you.
– I don’t want to fight you.
Step 5: Witness the scene
- After choosing to save Deimos, a small scene between Deimos and the player’s character will play out. Deimos will then return home to the family, unless he was killed. The mission will come to an end after this scene.
Congratulations! You have successfully completed the mission Where it All Began in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.