The Seas of Fate
Welcome to the guide for The Seas of Fate quest in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, the action-packed RPG from Ubisoft. This quest serves as a pivotal point in the game, where Eivor sets sail for England, marking the start of a grand adventure.
Step 1: Speak to Sigurd in Alrekstad
- Begin the mission by locating Sigurd in the town of Alrekstad. He can be found inside a building that’s conveniently right in front of where the dice game enthusiast is usually seated. Once you find him, a lengthy cutscene will initiate, during which the decision to venture to England is firmly established.
Step 2: Meet Sigurd at the Alrekstad Docks
- After regaining control of Eivor following the cutscene, make your way down to the docks of Alrekstad to meet with Sigurd. Upon arrival, another cinematic sequence will play out, setting the scene for your departure.
Step 3: Board Sigurd’s Ship and Travel to England
- Now, board the ship where Sigurd is waiting and take your designated seat. This will trigger the journey to England. As you sail across the seas, the game will transition you from the Viking era to the present day.
Step 4: Control Layla in the Modern Day Segment
- You will find yourself outside of the Animus and in control of Layla, the modern-day protagonist. Take this opportunity to explore your surroundings. When you feel ready to venture back into the historical world of the Vikings, simply head into the cabin and step back into the Animus.
Step 5: Arrive in England and Conclude the Quest
- Back in the past, you will regain control of Eivor as they first set foot on the shores of England. This marks the completion of The Seas of Fate quest.
To continue your journey in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, proceed to the next page of this guide, titled The Swan-Road Home, where we will guide you through Eivor’s next steps in establishing a new home in this rich and untamed land.