For Whom The Bell Tolls
Welcome to IGN’s Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki guide! In this guide, we will provide you with a detailed walkthrough of the For Whom The Bell Tolls main job. Whether you need help finding Rogue, equipping the retrothrusters, or preparing for the raid on Arasaka Tower, we’ve got you covered. Let’s dive in!
Step 1: Meet With Rogue
- After trusting Johnny’s plan to infiltrate Arasaka Tower, V hands control of their body to Johnny. Head inside the Afterlife and make your way to Rogue’s booth. Wait for Rogue to finish her phone call and inform her that V is no longer in control. Your choices in this conversation will not affect the outcome of the story.
Step 2: Follow Rogue
- Rogue becomes intrigued by your true intentions and asks you to follow her out of the booth. Watch as she orders everyone in the bar to leave.
Step 3: Talk to Rogue
- With the bar now empty, Johnny sits with Rogue at the bar and shares a conversation about his plan to raid Arasaka Tower. Your choices in this scene have no consequences.
Step 4: Follow Weyland
- Johnny wakes up in the backroom of the Afterlife and meets Crispin Weyland, an old friend. Follow Weyland to the bar, where you will meet with Rogue to discuss the plans.
Step 5: Talk to Rogue
- After a short conversation, Rogue agrees to help with Johnny’s plan. Before heading out, Rogue offers Johnny the chance to gear up.
Step 6: Gear Up and Take the Retrothrusters
- Equip all weapons, armor, and gear from the makeshift tables. Don’t forget to equip the Retrothrusters, a new piece of tech. It’s recommended to prepare V’s loadout now to save time later.
Step 7: Take the Shard
- Take the shard next to Rogue on the bar. Using the shard, Rogue will explain the plan in detail, guiding Johnny through every step to reach Mikosi at the bottom of Arasaka Tower.
Step 8: Go to the Netrunner’s Room
- Make your way to the Netrunner’s Room and speak with Nix. Equip the suit hanging on the wall and plug into the chair. Nix warns that you’ll be on your own when resurfacing from cyberspace.
Step 9: Go to Rogue
- After exiting cyberspace, head to Rogue. Before leaving the Netrunner’s room, you have the option to interact with the mirror and briefly speak with V.
Step 10: Get in the AV
- Follow Rogue to the elevator and take it to the roof. Cross the roof and enter the awaiting AV.
Step 11: The AV Malfunctions
- As you enter the AV, the relic malfunctions and causes Johnny to lose balance. Rogue grabs his hand and pulls him inside. During the ride, Rogue explains Alt’s inclusion in the plan and the team watches as she takes down the Juroujin satellite. However, the AV gets hit and engines start to fail.
Step 12: Jump from the AV
- With the AV losing power, Johnny and Rogue jump from the AV and land safely in the artificial jungle with the help of their Retrothrusters. Arasaka’s AI begins locking down the tower.
Step 13: Save Weyland (Optional)
- Rogue asks Johnny for help in saving Weyland, who is surrounded by Arasaka forces. This decision is completely optional and does not affect the outcome of the story.
Step 14: Mission End
- No matter your decision, the mission ends, and the next and final mission, Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door, begins immediately.
Thank you for using our guide, and we hope it was helpful. Enjoy your journey through Night City!