Welcome to this guide for the Ghost Town main job in Cyberpunk 2077. In this walkthrough, we will take you through the steps to complete this mission and achieve your objectives. Ghost Town is one of the two main job paths you can choose after Playing for Time. Make sure you are at least Level 9 or higher before starting this mission. Let’s get started!
Step 1: Paying Rogue
- Begin the mission by visiting the Afterlife in Watson. Look for Rogue at the back of the bar.
- Wait for Rogue to finish her conversation and then inform the bodyguard that you have business with her.
- V will inform Rogue about the person they are searching for, but Rogue demands a payment of $15,000.
- If you don’t have the money, consider completing side gigs and selling unused weapons to earn some funds.
- While you’re at the Afterlife, pick up a Side Job from Dennis near Rogue’s booth.
Step 2: Paying Rogue
- Once you have $15,000, return to Rogue and pay her. Sit down and order drinks, although drinking is optional.
- Rogue will receive a shard with information and pass it on to V. The target, Hellman, is hiding in the Badlands.
- Rogue introduces you to Panam Palmer, an ex-Nomad who will help you navigate the area.
- Leave the Afterlife and get ready to call Panam when you’re prepared.
Step 3: Panam the Ex-Nomad
- Meet Panam in Santo Domingo’s Rancho Coronado. The San Amaro St fast travel point is the closest one.
- Panam may not be initially receptive, but as the conversation progresses, she will provide information about her car and cargo’s location at Rocky Ridge.
- Accompany Panam to her former Nomad clan’s camp. Meet Mitch and Scorpion, who she hoped would join the mission.
- Explore the camp if you wish, then follow Panam to a tent where she grabs a weapon and you grab a crate.
- Return to the car with the crate and get ready for the ride to Rocky Ridge.
Step 4: A Surprise at Rocky Ridge
- Arrive at Rocky Ridge, an abandoned town. Use your scanner to find three objects that indicate there is no power.
- Follow Panam to a building with a Broken tag. Scan the transformer in the back and then the fuse box on the roof.
- Discuss the plan with Panam. The objective is to surprise the enemies, divert their attention, and retrieve Panam’s car.
- Follow the waypoint to the substation, keeping an eye out for any items of interest along the way.
- Panam will drive the car, and you will need to grab the car battery cable from the trunk.
- Enter the power station building by either picking the lock or breaking the window.
- Inside, grab two grenades and a Shard, then interact with the control panel to activate the power in the switchgear.
- Join Panam on the roof, hide behind the guardrail, and go over the plan one last time.
Step 5: Taking Back Panam’s Car
- Wait for Panam’s signal, then pull the lever to turn on the lights and create a diversion.
- There are approximately seven enemies below. You have the option to eliminate them or take a stealthy approach.
- Your main objective is to retrieve Panam’s keys and her truck. Locate the enemy marked with the key inside a building.
- Stealthily take out the enemy and retrieve the keys from their body.
- You can either ask Panam to meet up with you elsewhere or have her help you eliminate the remaining enemies.
- Exit the building and be cautious of enemies like the sniper on the gas station roof and the Wraith Goliath near the bar.
- Once the enemies are dealt with, take Panam’s car and follow the waypoint to the meeting point.
- Panam will take the wheel as you head to the next phase of the mission.
Step 6: Major Ghost Town Choice – Helping Panam Get Revenge or Sticking to the Original Plan
- Panam seeks your help in getting revenge against Nash and his crew.
- We highly recommend joining Panam on her revenge spree to Nash’s hideout to obtain valuable loot and experience.
- If you choose not to help Panam, it won’t significantly impact your relationship, but she won’t be pleased with your decision.
- If you decide to help Panam, be prepared for a challenging shootout at the hideout.
Step 7: Hitting the Hideout
- Work with Panam in the shootout at Nash’s hideout. Take cover and eliminate enemies strategically.
- Stay behind cover and be cautious of snipers and enemies with heavy weaponry.
- Use grenades effectively and eliminate Nash and his allies.
- Loot the area, especially Nash’s rifle called Widow Maker, which is a rare Iconic weapon.
- Return to Panam and discuss the mission.
Step 8: The 6th Street Deal
- Panam meets with the 6th Street crew at the Sunset Motel parking lot.
- Stay prepared to engage if the deal goes wrong.
- The 6th Street crew turns their attention towards you, but they are happy with the merchandise.
- Follow Panam to a nearby bar and discuss the recent events.
- Depending on your V’s gender, you can choose to share a room with Panam or not.
- If you opt for the shared room, follow Panam to the hotel room and sleep in the single bed to end the mission.
Congratulations! You have completed the Ghost Town main job in Cyberpunk 2077. Good luck with your next mission!