Here is your comprehensive guide to complete the Nocturne Op55N1 mission in Cyberpunk 2077.
Step 1: Meet Hanako at Embers
- After completing the Transmission and Search and Destroy missions, you will receive a phone call from Hanako.
- Make your way to Embers, a restaurant located in The Glen district.
Step 2: Talk to Hanako
- Upon arriving at Embers, head inside and follow the waypoint marker until you reach Hanako by the piano.
- Engage in a conversation with her to learn about the Arasaka family’s knowledge of Yorinobu’s involvement in his father’s death.
- Your dialogue choices in this conversation do not have any impact on the game’s ending.
Step 3: Talk with Johnny
- As the Relic starts to malfunction, end your conversation with Hanako and leave Embers through the same elevator you used to enter.
- During the elevator ride, Johnny will express his disapproval of the Arasaka family and question your decision to consider their offer.
- The malfunction will worsen, causing V to collapse.
Step 4: Follow Misty
- After Johnny takes control of the situation, he will take V to Vik’s, the only place he knows that can provide help.
- Follow Misty’s guidance and pick up the pills and gun from the surgical table.
- Before leaving, Misty will ask you to follow her to a quiet place.
Step 5: Call Your Romantic Interest
- On the rooftop, Misty will share more about Jackie’s past and offer you some time alone to think.
- Johnny suggests you call your romantic interest to say your final goodbyes, as V’s future looks grim.
- This phone call will have minor consequences in the Epilogue.
Step 6: Choose Your Ending
- After the phone call, it’s time to decide how your game will end.
- Your decision is crucial, and there’s no turning back.
- Here are the options:
- Hanako’s Path (Where Is My Mind Ending): Select Think trusting Arasaka’s risky but worth it and Take omega-blockers. This path will unlock the Last Caress, Totalimmortal, and Where Is My Mind missions.
- Rogue’s Path (New Dawn Fades OR Path of Glory Ending): Choose Think you and Rogue should go and Take pseudoendotrizine. This will lead to the For Whom The Bell Tolls and Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door missions. At the end of Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door, choose either the Path of Glory or New Dawn Fades ending.- Panam’s Path (All Along the Watchtower OR New Dawn Fades Ending): Select Gonna ask Panam for help and Take omega-blockers. This will trigger the We Gotta Live Together, Forward To Death, and Belly Of The Beast missions. At the end of Belly Of The Beast, choose either the New Dawn Fades or All Along The Watchtower ending.
- Secret Ending ((Don’t) Fear the Reaper): Choose Think you and Rogue should go and wait approximately 5 minutes on the menu until Johnny offers another solution. Select Let’s hear this plan to unlock the secret ending. If you die during this mission, the ending credits will roll. Otherwise, choose either the Path of Glory or New Dawn Fades ending.
- There’s Another Way (Path of Least Resistance): Choose Could also put this all to rest and [Toss pills]. This will trigger the shortest and arguably worst ending, the Path of Least Resistance.
Be sure to check our complete guide on unlocking all five endings in Cyberpunk 2077 for more information. Choose your path wisely and enjoy the conclusion of Nocturne Op55N1. Good luck!