Path of Glory
Here is your comprehensive guide to complete the Path of Glory mission in Cyberpunk 2077.
Remember, this guide contains spoilers for the final story mission, Path of Glory.
Step 1: Awakening as a Legend
- After deciding to return V to their body, V wakes up in a luxurious apartment.
- Months have passed since their return to Night City.
- V has achieved their goal of becoming a Night City legend and now reigns as the Queen/King of the After Life, following Rogue’s passing.
- Depending on your romantic interest, you may wake up next to them.
- After a short conversation, head to the shower.
Step 2: Relic Malfunction
- While in the shower, V experiences another Relic malfunction, coughing up more blood.
- After the shower, go to the bed and change into your new fancy clothing.
Step 3: Conversing with Your Romantic Interest
- Head downstairs to the kitchen and speak with your romantic interest.
- The conversation will vary depending on who you romanced.
- Panam will leave to return to the Aldecaldos, while River offers to always be there for you.
Step 4: Boarding the AV
- An AV can be seen landing, signaling the start of your final mission – a heist on the Crystal Palace.
- Say your goodbyes and make your way towards the AV.
- Climb inside and prepare for the journey through Night City.
Step 5: Meeting the Client
- Upon arrival at the After Life, take the elevator to the ground floor and speak with Emmerick by the door.
- Proceed to the bar and have a drink with Claire, a tradition started by Rogue before major missions.
- Once you’ve finished, head to the nearby booth and meet the client.
- Listen to their rundown of the mission while they question your skills and loyalty.
- The screen will fade to black, and V will find themselves in space.
Step 6: Final Preparations
- Engage in a conversation with the client and equip your weapons.
- Grab your helmet as you make your final preparations for the heist.
Step 7: Spacewalk to Crystal Palace
- Open the air hatch and watch as the final cutscene begins.
- V will spacewalk towards the imposing Crystal Palace Casino.
- No Romantic Interest:
- If V hasn’t romanced anyone, they will wake up alone and receive a call from Emmerick, the Afterlife bodyguard.
- Secret Ending (Rogue Survives):
- If the secret ending is chosen, Rogue will still be alive and reigning as the queen of the Afterlife.
- When arriving at the Afterlife bar, Rogue will stop you and discuss the final job.
- You will share a drink together before V’s meeting with the client.