The Space In Between
This is a walkthrough guide for The Space In Between, a Main Job in Cyberpunk 2077‘s Automatic Love questline. In this mission, V and Johnny learn that Evelyn has been taken to a Ripperdoc named Fingers. You can either find Fingers on your own or call Judy for an update on Evelyn’s status. Judy is relieved that V kept their word and informs them about Evelyn’s move. Now it’s up to V to locate Fingers and rescue Evelyn.
Step 1: The Ripperdoc on Jig-Jig Street
- Start by heading towards Jig-Jig Street, where Fingers’ clinic is located. You can take your time exploring the area or go straight to the clinic. At the end of Jig-Jig Street, follow the waypoint leading to an alley on the left. You’ll recognize the clinic by the neon sign that says Fingers MD on the building, as well as three punks guarding the entrance.
Step 2: Getting inside the clinic
- There are a few ways to gain access to the clinic. You can choose to talk to the punks and go along with their implications, allowing V to handle the situation in their own way. Alternatively, you can subdue the punks forcefully or bypass them entirely by going around the left side of the building to a shut door. If you have at least level 5 Body, you can force the door open and enter the clinic.
Step 3: Exploring the clinic
- Once inside the clinic, take the opportunity to explore the first floor. There may be items and interesting things to find. Johnny will also have some input to share. Afterward, head upstairs to the office. You can either watch two individuals talking in front of the office or proceed directly inside.
Step 4: Assisting Judy
- In the office, you’ll find Judy trying to get into Fingers’ office, with three angry patients obstructing her. Talk to Judy and choose to help her gain access to the office. You can use kindness or force depending on your playstyle. If you sit down, you can also gain some perspective from the patients.
Step 5: Interrogating Fingers
- Once inside Fingers’ office, you can start interrogating him. Judy will be generally antagonistic, but regardless of your approach, you’ll eventually obtain the information you need. Take this opportunity to search the office for loot while Fingers talks and walks to the other room.
Step 6: Confronting Fingers
- When you’re ready, you have two options – you can choose to sit and continue the conversation or take a more aggressive approach and physically confront Fingers by punching him. Throughout the conversation, you’ll have multiple opportunities to punch him if you missed it earlier, or you can resolve things through dialogue. However, if you choose the aggressive approach, Fingers won’t be available as a ripperdoc.
Step 7: Discovering Evelyn’s fate
- Fingers reveals that he couldn’t help Evelyn and had Wakako’s associates take her for some BD business. It doesn’t sound promising, and V and Judy are left concerned about her well-being.
Step 8: Grabbing an Iconic weapon
- Before leaving, don’t forget to collect an Iconic weapon called Cottonmouth from the bed. It’s a one-handed club with an empty mod slot, capable of dealing electrical and chemical damage. This weapon cannot be obtained again after this point.
With the encounter with Fingers concluded, it’s time to move on to the next Main Job in the walkthrough, Disasterpiece. Follow the link provided to continue with your next mission.