Transmission is the final mission in the Automatic Love questline in Cyberpunk 2077. Regardless of your choice in the previous mission, I Walk the Line, you will need to return to the hotel to talk with Placide. This guide will provide step-by-step instructions for completing the Transmission mission based on the choices you made in I Walk the Line.
Step 1: Return to the Hotel
- To start the mission, go back to the hotel and talk to Placide. The conversation may vary depending on your previous choice in I Walk the Line.
Step 2: Handle the Situation with Placide
- You can choose how to handle the situation with Placide, and soon after, Brigitte will show up and talk with V. She offers to help, although her true intentions may be questionable. You can have a conversation with Brigitte to learn more about their ultimate goal and the importance of contacting Alt Cunningham.
Step 3: Follow Brigitte to the Chapel
- Brigitte will lead you to Pacifica Serenity Bible Church. Follow her as she explains more about their background and leads you further into the tunnels.
Step 4: Explore the Area or Proceed with the Mission
- In the area with the train cars and tech, you have the option to explore and collect shards and other items. If you’re ready to proceed, talk to Brigitte.
Step 5: Enter Cyberspace
- In cyberspace, approach Brigitte and have a conversation with her. She will explain that you need to search Johnny’s memories for Alt Cunningham. This will lead you to the mission Never Fade Away.
Step 6: Return from the Memory
- After returning from the memory, your next steps will depend on the choice you made in I Walk the Line.
Step 7: Siding with the Voodoo Boys
- If you stayed true to your mission with the Voodoo Boys, V will emerge from cyberspace with a new plan to get to Mikoshi and bring Alt in. Talk with Brigitte about the Voodoo Boys’ betrayal and your next moves. You can choose to get payback or play nice.
Step 8: Finish Looting and Head Out
- After talking with Brigitte, you are free to finish looting the area for shards and equipment. Taunt Placide on your way out and prepare for another relic malfunction.
Step 9: Interact with Johnny
- When you pass through the chapel doors, you will have a conversation with Johnny. Your choices here can impact your relationship with him and the ending. Choose what feels right for your playstyle.
Step 10: Proceed to the Next Missions
- With the Transmission mission complete, you can now proceed to Ghost Town or Down on the Street, depending on your previous choices and playthrough.
Note: If you sided with NetWatch in I Walk the Line, the steps and outcome will be different.